Floor Plan Cottage, 768 sqft Footprint, 1128 sqft Living Space
This design is ideally suited for a recreational cabin, cottage or guest house. The 24'x32' footprint offers up to 1130 sqft total living space! As there are 2 bedrooms and a bathroom all on the main level, this is also an ideal floor plan for your downsized retirement home.
Key features of this cottage are:
- Large open living room, dining and kitchen area
- Vaulted ceiling in living room area
- Two good sized bedrooms on main level
- Lots of open loft space for office/library or for guests to sleep
- Laundry in closet on main floor
In the example below the loft is accessible through a ladder, which saves a lot of space by avoiding a stair case. This cottage can be built even with a low budget: No dormers required in the roof, all plumbing is concentrated in one area of the main level.
Please contact us for a higher resultion version of the plans, or for free consultation on how to modify this plan to best suit your needs !